Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Arus Pelangi (R.I.P)...now is known as Arus Group...


This is taken by me with my humble Nikon D40x

and edited with HDR effect and

some dodge and burn with photoshop.....


This picture taken when Arus Pelangi perform

their Experimental Street Performing Art at Bukit Bintang area

title "Mendongak Ke Langit"

or Tilt To The Sky Above...hahahahha


sory Bahasa Inggeris aku cam haram!!!!

aku kan Jamal= Jawa+Malay...hahahahah

hangpa suma kena ler paham....


I'm one of the Group Arus battalion

honestly I'm only the photographer of the group...

so I dont have many picture of my self with them...

Rina Shukur is our sifu,master,teacher,lecturer,counselor,

and many more, she is the founder to this group,

This picture above is taken by me and I

give it the HDR effect and the main subject is Miss Rina Shukur....

This Mendongak Kelangit performing is recorded by video

after 3 year from this video being recorded

we take this video to use as a Music Video Clip

for the Dish Band and the title of the song is

Mendongak Ke Langit

please check this URL to see the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xusnM_2I2A

No comments:

Post a Comment