Monday, February 2, 2009

Another NX-GEN Magazine Layout....

Nervedeless, one of the underground band that still
played the grunge genre music in Malaysia...
Grunge is Dead...yes!!! nowday people likes
Brit Pop-Emo-Hardcore and Indie kind of music..
To Nervedeless and Pakchaq(the frontmen)
"One day I hope your music will rock the world"

Article about an alter ego man names Banksy,
he is one of my idol in grafiti art and street art,
till nowday,nobody know who is the man behind the
tag name Banksy....he is truly a rebel street artist.......

This is the advertising page for the NX-GEN zine..
My own stomp box pedal
Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion
GIVE A BOOST TO MY LOVELY GUITAR


Hahahahhahaha...
Lacking of idea....
I shoot my sandal and turn it to an advertising
print out for NX-GEN....
hahahahhah
what a crap...

All this is for my assignment on Electronic Publishing subject...

No comments:

Post a Comment